Gate.io’s New Listing is a Dual Currency Product(2 to 26 days)
In the ETH section, the maturity dates of new products range from 2 to 26 days; linked reference prices range from $2,100 to $3,000; the principal and earnings will be settled by either BTC or USDT.
For more dual currency products, please refer to: https://www.gate.io/dual_savings
Gate.io Android App has supported Dual Currency Product. Welcome to check your holdings and purchase more products!
1. Please refer to the product page for details, terms, and conditions.
2. Annualized rate of return and is subject to real-time change and market fluctuations. Please check the latest rate of return before the purchase.
Dual Currency Product
The Dual Currency Product is a type of financing product that purchases one currency (e.g. BTC) and settles earnings in two digital currencies (e.g. BTC and USDT) on the maturity date. The settlement currency of the earnings depends on the settlement price at maturity compared to the linked price.
Take investment in USDT in the BTC section as an example. The maturity date of BTC-30JUL21-3000-P is July 30th, 2021, its holding period is 7 days, its linked reference price is $52,000, and its annualized return is 84.7%. On the maturity date, if
- settlement price < pegged price, settlement currency is BTC, settlement amount = investment amount * (1 + 7*36.15%/365);
- settlement price > pegged price, settlement currency is USDT, settlement amount = investment amount * 30,000 * (1 +7*36.15%/365).
1. Gate.io Dual Currency Product is not a principal-protected financing product, so the market fluctuations may cause some capital loss. Please invest carefully.
2. How to Calculate the Return of Dual Currency Product
Take the investment in BTC/USDT dual currency financial products as an example. The settlement currency you may receive at the time of settlement is BTC or USDT. On the maturity date, if
- settlement price < pegged price, and settlement currency is BTC, settlement amount = (1 + return rate) * amount of purchases;
- settlement price > pegged price, and settlement currency is USDT, settlement amount = (1 +return rate) * pegged price * amount of purchases.
3. The investment amount is converted with the real-time change of the market. Please refer to the actual transaction price before the purchase.
4. The annualized return fluctuates with the real-time change of the market. Please refer to the actual rate of return before the purchase.
5. The currency holdings can be checked on the page of “My Holdings.” The invested money will be automatically returned to the spot account after the holding period.
Download iOS/Android App right now.
Follow us on social
August 3, 2021
Click "Open in browser"
Download in your browser